Thursday, July 7, 2011

A 'Wicked' Evening

Mary organized a group of twenty of her friends for a fondue dinner and 'Wicked' at the Kennedy Center.
I didn't waste time taking pictures of the cheese fondue, just the yummy chocolate! The "Yin and Yang' dark and white chocolate creation was pretty but my favorite was the less photogenic, "Flaming Turtle"!
And to dip in all this yummy goodness - fresh strawberries, bananas, cheesecake, Rice Krispie Treats, marshmallows, pound cake and brownies.! My personal favorites were the pound cake and the bananas.
After dinner we all enjoyed the amazing play "Wicked". The 'behind the scenes' story or the real story of the Wizard of Oz was revealed through wonderfully clever music and dialogue! An unforgettable evening thanks to my daughter!

1 comment:

  1. Your whole trip looks amazing! I love the pictures of you and Mary together having fun. It's so great to have daughters to play with!

    ReplyDelete