Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Coach Scott

Scott is coaching high school soccer again.  George and I drove over to Boise on Friday to watch his game on Saturday and then drove home on Sunday.  Was it worth 14 hours in the car?  Yes it was!
When watching a soccer game my eyes immediately go to the tall blond players!  I have to remind myself that Scott is the tall blond coach and not one of the players.  My little boy is grown up!

I had lots of fun with my new camera.  Here is the winning goal!  Scott's team won 2-1 after going down 1-0!  The body language says a lot in this picture!
Of course we also enjoyed seeing Matt.  He is the one that started our family on the road to soccer obsession years ago when he was just a little first grader in Fort Collins.  After all these years he's still got a good touch!
For the soccer crazy it was a great weekend!  Scott's team won! FC Barcelona won! Smiles all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment