Sunday, October 5, 2014

# 16 Kirsten

Not a black lab or a yellow lab but a red lab???  Meet Kirsten!  She's 3/4 Golden Retriever and only 1/4 lab.  I think she is one of the cutest dogs we've had!
The Golden personality shows up in her absolute love of having a bone in her mouth.  When she is happy she has to have a bone!  I think her perfect moment with be sitting plastered up against me chewing a bone while I pet her.  She is a cuddly little girl.
The most unusual thing for us is that she is a picky eater.  We've never had a dog that was anything less than an enthusiastic fan of dog food.  All of them we're had bound over to their food dish like I have given them filet mignon.  Miss Kristen strolls over and glances at her food dish and then back at me like, "Really?  This again??? I might be able to manage a bite or two but don't expect me to act happy about it."  Other than that little quirk she may be nearly a perfect dog, ready to be matched with a blind person.

No comments:

Post a Comment