Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Weekend to Remember Part 1

Isabella's Blessing Day

What a joy it was to be there to watch our son use his priesthood to bless our beautiful little granddaughter!
Aunt Mary and Great-Aunt Karen were there too!  And of course Uncles Matt and Scott!
I have said many times to my seminary kids that the decision of who to marry is the most important one they'll ever make.  I'm so happy that both of our married children choose wisely.  Monica is a devoted mother and a loving wife.  She is adapting so well to our American culture and to being surrounded by people speaking English.  I admire her!  John was so cute in his testimony to explain how he calls her 'mi amor' (my love) and because he says it so much it has essentially become her name.  This makes me so happy!
Isabella dress was exquisite with beautiful detailing.  
Even her shoes were fit for a princess!
We decided to have her name and the date embroidered into the hem.  I hope this dress will become an heirloom for any little girls born into our family.
 We sure love this little angel and her Mom and Dad!
Grandma and Grandpa and Miss Isabella!







No comments:

Post a Comment