Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Girl's Night out in Siam Reap, Cambodia!

 Katherine and I enjoyed a fun 'Girl''s Night Out' in Cambodia with our new friends from West Virginia, Deedee and Karen
.
We caught a tuk-tuk at the hotel.
Braved the absolutely insane traffic. Photos can't really do it justice....but this should give you some idea!
Feasted on pizza with coconut cream sauce and washed it down with fresh mango smoothies.
Lucked into watching a fun Lunar New Year's parade...
And ended the evening with a 'fish pedicure'!
Everyone squeals when their feet first go in the tank and the fish start their nibbling! The preferred feet seem to be slightly 'older feet'.  I felt sorry for the young women there with us 'senior citizens'! We got most of the 'action'!
Even though my feet are quite ticklish, I loved it!  I could have stayed longer!
You can choose little fish...
Or big fish....

Look at this little fishy go to work on my callous.
My feet felt fabulous afterwards!  Fun night!




.






No comments:

Post a Comment