Thursday, November 5, 2015

Isabela Mikayla

Our little Isabella Mikayla is a beautiful baby!  I know, I know every grandmother thinks that! And every grandmother is correct!  
Thank goodness for FaceTime and Messenger so that I get lots of pictures of this little angel!
I am thoroughly enjoying watching Johnny and Monica learn to be parents.  Isn't it amazing that one little 7 pound bundle can bring so much joy and be the recipient of so much love!
This picture just makes my heart sing!
John made her a costume for her first Halloween!  I don't think she was too excited!
Babies in Argentina get a national identity card.  I can hardly wait for her to also have her US passport which will mean she is ready to come here and get smothered with kisses from Grammy!
She may look like this....


1 comment: