Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving!

It's been a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  I will have to admit that this illustrates one of the very wonderful things about the week!
  
I love my seminary kids and I love teaching them but I don't love the 4:45 a.m. alarm!

Matt and Scott also came over to visit us again.  I always enjoy having them here.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at a nice restaurant.  But to prove that I'm not a total lazy slug I did make two pies!  
Our Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and the 'pumpkin cheesecake' was very good but it just didn't seem like Thanksgiving without a traditional pumpkin pie!  And yes, we do know the proper way to eat pumpkin pie!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family and fun and lots of whipped cream to go with that pumpkin pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment