Saturday, March 30, 2024

Happy Easter!

 I've been busy for about the past year scanning our thousands of slides.  It is truly a labor of love!  So many sweet memories of the past years.  Just look at my cute little kids celebrating Easter through the years!  Some years we didn't take a photo and we stopped taking slides the year Scott was born but these photos are treasures to me.

1979
Sweet little Mary.
1981
Mary and baby Matt
 And a very young looking Marilyn and George
1983
At our new house in Fort Collins, Colorado
1985
Sweet little curly headed Johnny joined the family
1987
Fort Collins backyard with the daffodils blooming

I have often said that I wish I could have a magic portal to let me spend just one day with my cute little children again.  One day would probably wear me out but it would be a wonderful way to get tired.  Looking through the 2000+ photos from the first 13 years of our married life, I am so happy to see all the joy we experienced.
What a life we have had!







No comments:

Post a Comment