Friday, April 27, 2012

Coldplay

 First I have to admit that until about a year ago I knew that Coldplay was a band and that the lead singer was married to Gwyneth Paltrow but I couldn't have told you the name of a single one of their songs.  Then I heard "Clocks" at another concert and loved it.  When I heard that Coldplay was doing a concert in Portland I bought two tickets.  Scott was my date for the evening.
The concert did not disappoint.  They are fantastic entertainers and the special effects just added to the magic of the music!  I especially loved the millions of pieces of confetti that sprayed out of canons on us.  The pieces were tissue paper cutouts of flowers and butterflies and birds!  Magical!  And there were literally millions of them.  The photo doesn't really do justice to how amazing it was.
Another bit of excitement was created by the bracelets each audience member was given.  When remotely turned on, they lit up the whole place with little sparkles of color!
Their encore included my fav "Clocks"!  But the best part for me was the constant smile on Scott's face and listening to him sing along with Chris Martin!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks fun! I love how you do new things and have new adventures. I need to be more like you.

    ReplyDelete