Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lake Run

George signed us up for the Lake Run 5K.  Unfortunately he has been sick this week and couldn't participate so my friend Chris took his T-shirt and bib # and we ran/walked it together.  Beautiful sunny day!  Mostly flat course with a long downhill to the finish!  All around a great day and best of all it motivated me to start running again! I'd better train or next race my skinny fit husband WILL beat me!!!!

I wasn't fast but I finished!
Chris said that this was the most she had ever run in her life.  Way to go!
                                     
And most exciting of all....it is warm and sunny and is supposed to be that way all week!  Yahoo for SPRING!!!!


1 comment:

  1. So much fun to run with a friend! Congratulations on your race!

    ReplyDelete