Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Grandparents!!!!

Text messages from today starting at 11:31 a.m.

john1017.rm@icloud.com:
Ok I guess the baby is coming soon
She's all hooked up and has the epidural 
Marilyn Lewis:
Oh great! How did she do with the epidural? How is she feeling now?
john1017.rm@icloud.com:
She said the epidural wasn't as bad as she thought but the contractions are still hurting 
Marilyn Lewis:
Give her our love! 
john1017.rm@icloud.com:
She's close
Marilyn Lewis:
Oh my! Your lives are about to change forever! I am watching the game. Do you want updates?
john1017.rm@icloud.com:
Ok she was born
Everything is good they took her to the nursery and I'm in our room
You're grandparents
Marilyn Lewis:
Pictures!!! What does she look like? How is Monica?
john1017.rm@icloud.com:


Marilyn Lewis:
How much did she weigh? She looks like she has a chubby face!!!!
john1017.rm@icloud.com:
3.2 kilos (7.05 pounds)
Born during a Real Madrid game

So George and I are grandparents!  John told Monica that any time this week would be fine for the birth except for Wednesday morning during the Real Madrid/PSG game....so guess when she was born?  Yep during the game!

Naturally George and I are in love.
I can hardly wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!  A new love in our lives!  

This is a picture of newborn Johnny with a little pic of Isabella.  I think there is a resemblance, at least in the size of cheeks and the mouth!
A happy day at the Lewis house!


No comments:

Post a Comment