Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Fairy Gardens

 When I saw a Facebook post describing a 'Fairy Garden' class, I knew that I had to participate with my fairy-loving granddaughter.  I am happy to report that it was a great afternoon at a small 'community garden' in Nampa called 'Undercover Community Garden'.

Always satisfying to get your hands dirty!


Isabella's favorite part was painting.

I think our fairy garden turned out pretty cute!

I love spending time with this cutie!

Unfortunately, the garden turned over in my car on the way home.  The rest of the way, at every turn Isabella reminded me 'slow and steady Grandma'.  Luckily we were able to rebuild it all quite easily. 

On Sunday, Isabella gave me what way be my favorite compliment ever.

We had invited other friends over for dinner so she and I had not had our usual one-on-one Grandma - Isabella time.  When the others left, she wondered what we were going to do now.  I asked her, "If you could do anything in the world right now, what would you do?' Her answer warmed my heart, "I'd play with you Grandma."

I can't even tell you how happy that made me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment