Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chocolate Cake

We just got back from a 2 week Black Sea Cruise.  Between the two of us we have about 5000 pictures!  I promise not to share them all!

One of the best parts (and also one of the worst parts) of a cruise is all the delicious food!  Yummy but I was afraid that I'd have to buy sweat pants to wear home!

Almost every single night George had chocolate cake for dessert.  The waiter would laugh when he handed George the dessert menu and tease, "You don't really need the menu do you?"  When we got home he said that his body was craving chocolate cake every night.

I refuse to bake a chocolate cake because then I would just eat it....but I did find this little alternative for Halloween!  It helped wean G off his nightly habit!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete