Saturday, August 1, 2015

Busy!

Several years ago I had a friend tell me that she was too busy living life to scrapbook!  That is how I feel about the last few weeks....I've been so busy living life that I haven't had time to blog!  Well the time plus a glitch on my computer that wouldn't allow me to add new photos are my excuses!  So now I'm home and the computer works so I'll make at attempt to catch up with our latest adventures!

I spent a wonderful 10 days with Mary and Mark.  They have a wonderful life there in Harper's Ferry.  Mark has done a great job with the garden. The fence is tall enough to keep the deer out.  He did plant a few beans on the fence so that the deer could have something to nibble!
We enjoyed squash, zucchini and some really unique oriental beans that grow to be almost a yard long.  They were tasty!  I also had a delicious BLT with tomatoes from their garden.
Mary loves her chickens.  I love the deluxe chicken coop Mark built for Mary's girls!
This cartoon made me think of Mary.  Her chickens are getting old but I don't think they are in any danger of being eaten!
 Pretty girls huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment