Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For Mary

I was sick for a few days last week and spent my time on the couch watching TV.  I discovered the fun of watching HGTV and seeing all the amazing redecorating ideas for homes.  I have been wondering what I can paint or recover or "repurpose"!  George may ban me from this channel since I keep coming up with project ideas.  I have tried to convince him that it is better than spending hours watching the Travel Channel....you know "best Hawaiian Beaches", "best spas in the world", " the world's most luxurious hotels".  Those of you who know me well, know how dangerous that could be!

Anyway back to the point, I was talking to our daughter Mary tonight and telling her about this sudden urge to change something when she reminded me that she hadn't seen the changes I HAVE  ALREADY made to the house.   She hasn't seen the new paint in the dining room or the piece of furniture I inherited from my Aunt Mary & she hasn't seen her Dad's dragon that he got in China last May.  So this post is for you Mary!





1 comment:

  1. Love the new paint in the dining room. I hope to see it in person sometime. I LOVE your pair of dragons! It is fun to remember teasing George about them. It is more fun to remember the great trip to China. FUN TIMES with good friends!

    ReplyDelete