Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Amazingly talented Young Woman!



 Last night I went to an Art Show to see some of the talent of one of my Young Women who is graduating from High School in a couple of weeks.  She is one of those girls who can do almost anything. She draws and paints and does wood burning and knits and is learning ceramics.  I admire all her artistic talents but she also hunts and fishes.   You should see the huge bear skin on the wall of her room.  And yes, she shot it! 

 She is also one of the hardest workers I have ever been around.  When you ask Kelsey to do something you KNOW that it will be done and will be done well.  She was a fantastic Laurel Class President....in fact I think she kept me on track!  We'll miss her in Young Women but know she is going to be a great addition to her college.  Good luck Kelsey!  


And my personal favorite.........I love the horses.  Kelsey is also an accomplished horse woman.  Her feelings for horses are readily apparent when you look at this painting!


1 comment:

  1. You are a great YW leader to go to the art show. You and your YW are amazing!

    ReplyDelete