Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Space Bags

I have always wondered how the "space bags" that I see advertised on TV would work.  You know, you stuff them with all your blankets, quilts and out of season clothes and suck the air out of them with your vacuum cleaner so that you can store them in a smaller space.  Costco had a coupon on a box of the bags so I tried them.  It was fun to watch them magically shrink to small sizes.  Now I wonder how wrinkled the clothes and quilts will be when I take them out.  Was the reduction in size worth it?  What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I had some and loved them. They got ripped in the move though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Maybe I could have kept a ton of stuff instead of taking it to the DI if I had those. SO GLAD I DIDN"T HAVE THOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of these, and you won't believe the wrinkles when you unpack them. However, they do reduce storage space significantly, so I guess that's the trade-off!

    ReplyDelete