Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Job!

Here is George just about to hit the 'send' button to accept his new job! We're happy!

For the first time in 34 years I no longer have a husband who works for Hewlett Packard! Now I have a husband who works for Celstream.

Don't even ask me what they do exactly! The job will be similar to what he has been doing for HP the last few years and he is excited about it. That is what matters! We might be moving to Portland, Oregon in the summer unless George is traveling so much that it doesn't matter where he calls home! He'll be going to India and to New York regularly! Yes I am excited about the frequent flier miles!!!!! New adventures!!!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT!!! What an exciting time for your family. I know YOU will love the travel possibilities. I hope you can stay in Eagle. There is a better chance of me catching up with you there. But that is selfish SORRY! Congrats to George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! That is a great Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy for both of you. Prayers are answered! But can I still pray for you...to stay here?! Maybe we need to accompany George on a trip or two...we can explore while he's in meetings. I'm sure he'd love two cackling women with him while he's consentrating on his business!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I bet that is a nice feeling. And frequent flier miles always come in handy :).

    ReplyDelete