Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Passage to India

George is in India for a job interview. No the job doesn't require relocating to India! Just trips there 2 - 3 times a year. I'm counting (and dreaming of using) the 'mileage plus' miles before they are even earned!

His first stop was Singapore which was 'all decked out' for Christmas!



Next stop, Bangalore, India! In George's words:

I took these out of the car window on the way to the office. The traffic pictures don't do justice to the absolute pandemonium on the roads. After doing it for a couple of days, it seems worse than I remember for Cairo.

The scaffolding is wood poles lashed together with ropes. No the job George is pursuing is not in construction!

3 comments:

  1. India...now THAT would be an adveture! Will you be able to go with him on one of those trips? Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well! Can you stay in Eagle? I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete