Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saturday at the Oregon Coast

George and I spent a wonderful 'sunny' (at least sunny for Oregon) day at the coast! First we had a picnic on the beach at Lincoln City.

Then we toured the Tilamook Factory and watched all the people eating yummy ice cream cones, which I can't have on my current diet. Here is George by a list of all the things I DIDN'T EAT! When I'm off my diet, we are definitely coming back!

Dinner was at a little English Pub in Astoria that was right by this spectacular bridge.
It was fun start to our week!

3 comments:

  1. Even a chilly day at the beach is a GREAT day at the beach!!! Did you each some "squeeky" cheese at the Tilamook Factory? My brother has a beach house at Rockaway Beach. Did you go past that beach? Would really love living on the Oregon coast. (You're looking so skinny, by the way!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE did go by Rockaway Beach. WE have friends who lived in Spain who have a house there. She is an accomplished cook and has a cooking school and restaurant at her beach house a couple of times a month! We're going back in May for one of her classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 posts in one day. What a treat for me! Love the beach warm or cold. I hope you can spend more time there. How on earth could you go to the Tilamook Factory? I've always wanted to go there But I know I would eat if I did!

    ReplyDelete