Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reading challenge 2012

    I've been inspired by one of the Young Women from our old ward. She is an avid reader and book reviewer. In fact she read 139 books last year while finishing her degree at BYU and starting nursing school! Very impressive! She participates in several on-line reading challenges so I decided to start my goals for 2012 by accepting a reading challenge. I thought this one looked like fun so....here is my first goal of 2012! To complete the Eclectic Reader Challenge! These are the genres:
    • Literary Fiction
    • Crime/Mystery Fiction
    • Romantic Fiction
    • Historical Fiction
    • Young Adult
    • Fantasy
    • Science Fiction
    • Non Fiction
    • Horror
    • Thriller /Suspense
    • Classic
    • Your favorite genre - I decided to change this one and read a book that was written the year I was born....I hope that is allowed!
    Here is the link if you would like to join me!

    3 comments:

    1. Looks like a fun challenge! I could do them all but the horror...just don't know about that.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi!
      Thanks for joining me in The Eclectic Reader Challenge! I look forward to seeing what you choose to read.

      Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi, Marilyn (Light of my life) & George! Eric Monson here! We want to send you a Christmas/New Year's letter, but I don't think we have your current address. Can you send me your contact info? You can email it to me at emonson@pacbell.net

      My sister lives in Salem, so we get up there occasionally. We'd love to see you next time we're up there. Love to you both, Eric

      ReplyDelete