Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day #16 - Four pounds!

Why I gained FOUR pounds on our cruise:
Chocolate Cake
Delicious pie
Coconut Cake
More chocolate cake!
Please note that every single one of these has fruit. Shouldn't that be healthy and not cause excess weight gain?
Of course if you couldn't find a dessert on the menu that was exactly what you wanted that evening, there was always the ice cream option and if you asked nicely they'd put whipped cream and chocolate sauce on top! And if you really couldn't make up your mind, they'd give you two desserts!!! FYI, Katherine only gained 1 pound on the cruise! And yes she did eat every bite of both of these desserts!
As you left the dining room, you could have a napkin full of after-dinner mints.
And then go to the "Dessert Extravaganza"
If that still wasn't enough sweetness, there were always the chocolates for a bedtime snack!
The four pounds are not my fault....it was a conspiracy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'd be eating all of those desserts, too. I love the elephant...my favorite animal. And don't worry, 4 pounds is nothing. I think I've gained almost 40 pounds already this pregnancy and I still have 3 months to go! Ack! :)

    ReplyDelete