Monday, June 6, 2016

Obsessed???

One of my cousins thinks that we are obsessed with soccer!  And I think he may be right!  When I heard that the Copa America was going to be in the USA this year and that there would be games in Seattle, I knew we had to go.  George agreed and we got tickets to the 3 games at Century Link Field!
The first one was last Saturday so we drove up for the day.  I always think that it is a long way to Seattle but it is actually only about 3 hours!  I wasn't super excited about the game - Peru vs. Haiti
Actually it turned out to be really fun.  I loved watching a game without that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach that I get watching Barcelona!  This time I didn't even care who won.  I spent a lot of time playing with my camera and practicing action shots.  

Look at that concentration as he watches the ball come!
 Peru almost gets a goal.
Haiti almost scored near the end of the game.
The game ended with this score.  I do think Peru was the better team.
It's the next match we're really excited about!
I do care who wins this one!  As a Barca fan I have to support Leo Messi and also my Argentine daughter-in-law!
And the cutest Argentina fan in all the world - Isabella!






No comments:

Post a Comment