Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Little Person

In the time since I saw Isabella in January, she has changed from a baby to a little person with a big personality and I LOVE it!
Now she plays a little video game - well sort of, with help! 
As soon as she saw George's Apple watch she knew to scroll to find something interesting. 
Johnny and Monica are going to have fun raising her as she is pretty opinionated.  She wants to WALK when we go for a WALK - not be in the stroller and not be carried. And she is fast! 
I tried and tried to teach her how to go down our stairs on her tummy. 
She was having none of that...no one else crawls down the stairs so why should she?  She even fell down the last two steps and it didn't phase her!
She loves the park and her uncles, Matt and Scott! 
And her 'cousin' Jackson...who isn't totally sure about her as she keeps taking his toys.  I love this photo bomb picture! 
I know I am totally biased but I think she is pretty adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment