Monday, September 10, 2018

It's Been a Long Time!

I believe this is the longest I've ever gone without posting.  It has been a crazy couple of months.

Just after I got back from Madagascar, George found out that he had lost his job.  After much thought and prayer, we have decided to move back to our house in Eagle, Idaho.  It just does't make sense to sign a new lease here with no job.  That means that I am being released as RS President which brings a flurry of emotions ranging from wild elation to total sorrow.  I have loved these 2 1/2 years serving here in Lakeridge Ward.  I love the sisters, especially the women who have served with me as counselors and secretary.  And we have the funniest, cutest Bishop ever! Leaving them makes me feel sad. Then I think about not worrying about a million things that are constantly on my mind and I feel so happy and free!   I am sure that all these feelings are perfectly normal.


For us it is "GOODBYE OREGON!"
 "HELLO IDAHO!"

In the middle of all of this, we went on a fantastic trip to Russia! 

I spent a fun week at Education Week with dear friends.
And I had my birthday - my 65th birthday - so I am now officially on Medicare!







No comments:

Post a Comment