Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Shoshone Falls

We took a Saturday day trip to Twin Falls to see Shoshone Falls in all her springtime glory. Wonderful day!

Monica got a little taste of home when we ate at the Patagonia Restaurant - an Argentine Restaurant that had been recommended to her.
The empanadas didn't disappoint.
After lunch we drove to the falls. There is an impressive amount of water going over this spring!
The last time Johnny and Monica saw the falls, there wasn't nearly as much water.  I just love that their little family is always going out and having adventures.  I'm glad that occasionally we get to go along as well.
Isabella's favorite thing was rock climbing!
She was very impressed with herself!
 I think she must have inherited this love of climbing from her Uncle Matt.
 I had to convince Isabella that she couldn't take her clothes off to go swimming.  As I've said before she is quite the little fish.  There was water, so why not swim???
I surely love this little cutie! And I think she loves me too!
Monica had heard about another smaller waterfall so we found that one too. 
Naturally we had to walk behind it since John and Bella were thirsty!
I love spending time with my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment