Sunday, August 4, 2019

Numbers

Today is my birthday and I am 66 years old!  Wow! I'm closer to 70 than 60.  I don't feel old even though the mirror tells me that I am.

This is the card George gave to me!  Made me laugh!
All day I have been thinking about that big number - 66!   I have lived on the earth for 66 years!  And it has been wonderful!

Here are some other numbers of my life.
  • I graduated from Lonoke High School  48 years ago.
  • Transferred to BYU 46 years ago
  • Got married 44 years ago
  • My children are now 41, 38, 34, 31
  • My grandchildren are 1 and 3.
  • I've lived in 10 states and 3 countries
  • Visited 99 countries and 45 states
  • I've been a member of 9 Wards (church congregations)
  • As an adult we've lived in 12 different homes. 
    • 4 in Colorado
    • 2 in California
    • 3 in Idaho
    • 1 in Oregon
    • 2 in Barcelona
  • I've had 4 surgeries
  • Gone on 6 cruises
  • Made an innumerable  numbers of friends all around the world
  • Plus I've had  innumerable numbers of moments that have taken my breath away. 

I still believe this to be true!  The best is YET TO BE!
Happy birthday to ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment