Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day to Johnny and Mark

I can't forget the two newest fathers in our family - Mark and Johnny.

Mark took to being a Dad, well like a duck to water!  Jackson absolutely adores him. I believe that his first word was Daddy.  As soon as Mark comes home, Jackson is his little shadow and 'assistant'!

Sometimes Jackson waits for Dad right by the door, just to be sure that Daddy can't miss him.

I would love to show you a video of Mark making the new little guy laugh and giggle but we can't show him on social media yet.  You'll just have to trust me that #2 loves Mark like Jackson does.

Wherever Mark is and whatever he is doing you will find Jackson right there.  That's love!
Isabella has had Johnny wrapped around her little finger from day 1!  Those two adore each other.  I love that John goes on such fun adventures with his family.  And I love Isabella's big trusting smile when she's in her Dad's arms.
He has done a great job loving and guiding this very strong willed, super intelligent and stubborn little angel.  I love this photo of him helping her down the steep hiking trail.  Isn't that a perfect metaphor for fatherhood?  Fathers guide their children down life's paths....and sometimes those paths are steep and scary!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice Fathers Day tribute Marilyn. Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete