Saturday, May 15, 2021

Celebration

The Mother's Day fun just never stopped!  

Uncle Matt borrowed this totally cool dump truck and a large inflatable slide.  Uncle of the year!  He also agreed to babysit so that sweet Mary could treat Monica and me to a spa day!

Jackson loves trucks so this was a big hit!

Matt is just great with kids.  He and Jackson worked hard cleaning up the yard by putting sticks and pine cones in the back of the dump truck then dumping them.
I LOVE having a crowd around my table!
Boise and Eagle have great parks and we explored several! 

Jackson loved the ducks that would come and eat in our yard.  "Daddy duck, Mommy Duck...."
Although it never got warm enough to use the waterslide feature of the slide it was still fun.
The Lewis brothers and a soccer ball in the backyard....so many memories!

And of course we had to have bubbles....it's a tradition!
Seeing my two grandkids together makes me so happy!  
Isabella was somewhat concerned about all the mess in our living room and proclaimed, "Jackson, you need to learn to put away your toys!"

My Mom & Grandma heart was happy all week!




No comments:

Post a Comment