Saturday, May 15, 2021

Spa Days

Mary treated Monica and me to a spa day while she was here. It was so relaxing and such a generous gesture.  While, Monica, Mary and I loved it, Isabella was not happy.  She wanted her own spa day.

Naturally Grandma made that happen!

She loved it all  -from picking out her colors to the hand massage.
The foot massage made her giggle and giggle.
Guess who made an Amazon delivery while we were there???
I think we have started a new tradition! Grandma and Isabella spa day!!!
Notice that our little fashionista picked a nail color that matched her outfit perfectly!
But for our toes - sparkly pink!  Grandmas aren't too old for sparkles.
Monica sent me this photo of the spa, Isabella set up for her Barbie dolls! Oh how I love that little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment