Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Merry and Bright

 When I was a little girl, we would always spend at least one evening driving around our town looking at Christmas lights.  Now Lonoke was pretty small so it didn't take too long but I remember the thrilling feeling of all those lights.  My cousin shared this quote on her Facebook page and as I think about looking at lights in a town of 2000 people, I realize what actually made the magic of Christmas for me.
I hope my adult children remember 'magical' Christmas times as I do!
They were certainly loved so much!
This display in our neighborhood definitely fits the 'magical' definition!
I am sure I have never seen quite so many decorations in one yard!

Isabella loved it too.  When we got out of the car to take a look she said, "These people must be rich!!!" Grandpa instantly replied, "Well they USED to be rich."

We also took a stroll through the fantastic display at the Scentsy Commons.  
Scott was a little skeptical but was a good sport and walked with us.

Isabella really loves her Daddy!  
One of my favorite Argentine words is 'upa'.  It is what little children say when they want to be carried.
I have always smiled when little Isabella said, "Upa"!
Tall 8 year old Isabella still likes it when her daddy occasionally carries her. 

I love spending time with this family of mine and enjoying the magic lights of Christmas!






















No comments:

Post a Comment