Thursday, December 28, 2023

Too Much Pink???

 Mary and Mark are fostering a sweet new baby girl.  Because she is a foster baby, we can't show her face on social media.  You will just have to trust me when I say that she is a cutie!

We won't know for awhile if she will be staying permanently with them but I still decided to get out the box of baby girl clothes that my little Mary once wore. I've been saving them for her. 
They will be in the mail to her tomorrow.

I may have overdone the pink!
But I'm glad I did since I had three boys after Mary!
The white dress on the top was given to me by the Relief Society Presidency in our ward and Mary wore it when she was blessed.
The yellowish sweater was mine!  It's 70 years old and still in good shape.  I wore it and Mary wore it....now this sweet little one can too!  The other sweater, hat and booties were made by friends in our ward.
Such sweet memories of my darling little girl.

It's hard to know exactly what to pray for in cases like this.  Of course, I want Mary and Mark to get to adopt her BUT it seems wrong to hope and pray that the parents don't get off drugs.  I don't feel comfortable with that. I think this is the perfect time to pray, "Thy will be done."
I am glad that Mary and Mark can give this little angel a solid foundation of love.  No matter what happens eventually, right now she is well taken care of and well loved.  

Jackson is enjoying being a 'big brother'.  Mary reports that the baby actually sleeps better than Jackson does.  He has never been a good sleeper....but we love him to pieces anyway!!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment