Monday, October 26, 2009

Day #6 - All I Ask of You

Occasionally I am privileged to attend a recital or concert or athletic event of one of my Young Women. Tonight I went to a voice recital. It was doubly fun because not only did I get to hear Emily's beautiful voice, she sang one of my favorite songs from Phantom of the Opera, "All I Ask of You." Loved it! She also sang a part of the "Angel of Music" duet. Loved that too!

I practiced taking pictures without a flash. That is hard with the lighting that wasn't the best anyway causing shadows across the faces and not being on the front row. But I think they turned out OK!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures. You have wonderful things to take pictures of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. How did you get such clear pictures? Looks like you need to be teaching a photography class soon!

    ReplyDelete