Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Johnny!


A few things I love about Jonathan Montgomery Lewis:
  • He still lets me call him "Johnny"!
  • He is a problem solver when I have a computer glitch.
  • His sense of humor is amazing. One example, once in Italy we were at a hotel that had a dinner included in the price. George was patiently going over the choices with Johnny and when George said that one choice was mussels Johnny quickly replied, "That 's a little too strong for me!" He has kept us laughing since he was a little boy.
  • He loves traveling almost as much as I do!
  • He is organized, studies hard, works hard, and just in general does the things he needs to do.
  • Loyal is one word that accurately describes Johnny.
  • He is careful with his money and even with my money. Most of the time if I offer to buy him some clothes he says that he doesn't need anything.
  • He is sensitive and kind.
I'm glad to be his mom. The birthday card we gave him this year says "Any family would be proud to have you! But please don't go and join one of those families. We need you here!" A perfect sentiment for this young man!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday John!

    Marilyn, so fun to see 3 posts from you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one daughter left who isn't married yet... please tell me where I can find someone like John for her! He looks like a wonderful son! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete