Friday, July 9, 2010

Pleasure# 8

Grin and bear it. Isn't it annoying when you're a little blue and your friends and family tell you to smile? Well, like it or not, smiling is a mood booster. Here's why: People react better to you when you look happy, leading to a reinforcing cycle of good vibes. Plus, thanks to something called 'facial feedback', looking happy (oddly enough) fools your brain into thinking that you are happy.

I've wanted to do a scrapbook page for awhile entitled "I've never seen a smile that wasn't beautiful." So here are a few of my favorite ' beautiful smile' pictures! I hope they give you pleasure!





3 comments:

  1. What a happy post. That little guy in your second picture just makes me laugh out loud... he's so adorable. Wouldn't you love seeing him grow up? Wonder what those dimples will look like as a teenager? Hope you stay in touch with that family and blog him again! :D

    ReplyDelete