Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!

My baby turns 23 !!!! Here he is at his first birthday party!
Scott loved having his birthday parties at Showbiz Pizza or as we all it now, Chucky Cheese Pizza. He wanted to go there but he was terrified of the dressed up characters! Notice the change of expression when Billy Bob, the big bear, came close!
Pretty nervous look, don't you think?!? He did enjoy the cake as is evidenced by his cute little messy face! I think his expression while watching Spain in one of the World Cup games looks about equally nervous!
I'm glad he survived these nerve wracking experiences! Happy Birthday Scott!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Time flies! My kid will also turn 25 this year. I am planning to throw a surprise party for him in one of the event venues Chicago where I can invite all our relatives and his friends. I am sure he will love the idea. Anyways, happy birthday to your big boy!

    ReplyDelete