Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 31 - Goals

Scott inspired me when I read this quote from Christmas Eve on the Desert on his Facebook page -

I should not fail to set my feet upon the star-bound trail.

Then I saw this on Facebook

                                                          
                                 so I got inspired to think about goals for 2013!

2012 had 12 goals.  I did 6 of them 100%; 3 of them about 75%; one not at all (and I don't even care); one I'll be working on for the rest of my life, and then there was my weight goal....hmmm...let's just say that I think I gained about as much weight as I wanted to lose last year!  Not good!

2013 has 10 goals.  Hopefully I'll have better success next year.  Here's to success on the 'star-bound trail' and worthwhile writings in the book of 2013!

3 comments:

  1. I can hear your voice as I read your words. That's got to be one of your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm so happy that my comment was accepted on your blog. It IS going to be a good year!!

    Love and miss you so!

    ReplyDelete