Monday, September 2, 2013

Ramona Falls

Hiking in Oregon is just beautiful!  I am pretty sure that heaven will look like Oregon, minus the months of rain!
A short walk over a 'seasonal bridge' got us on the trail to Ramona Falls, said to be the most romantic waterfall in Oregon.
Mount Hood even peaked through the clouds a few times.
Ramona Falls was as beautiful as we had been told.  I'm not sure about the 'romantic part' as there were tons of people there.
 I love the way the water looked in these photos.
 I told George that I could sauté this mushroom for dinner but he wasn't convinced.
 The Sandy River was named the "Quicksand River' by Lewis and Clark because of all the sand but the name was shortened.  It is an interesting gray color.
I love living in Oregon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. What a fun hike. Ha don't blame him on that mushroom.

    ReplyDelete