Saturday, September 23, 2017

Total Grandma Post


You will have to indulge me with this TOTAL GRANDMA post!  Isabella (and her parents) came to visit us.  I had forgotten just how much I love toddlers! 
I love their curiosity and how easily they are entertained.  We 'organized' my Tupperware for hours! I don't think they allow this at home but Grandma never says no! 
A trip to the zoo was fun because there were things to climb on.  
And you could get sprayed with water and this girl LOVES water!  Note the tongue! 
Enjoying a juice break with Mommy and Daddy! 
I learned that rides are no longer $.25 but $1.00.  No problem because she likes them almost as much without putting in the money. 
We enjoyed walking by the river. Bella loved throwing leaves and sticks in the water. 
Each evening ended with a fun swim.  She is still a little fish. 
So much like her Daddy!  He also loved swimming and learned to swim when he was 2.  Again like her Daddy she wants to splash and play in every puddle. 
On the last day of their visit Johnny and Monica took us to an Argentine restaurant.  Yummy food and it was fun to see all the memorabilia from Monica's homeland.
Can you tell we are smitten by our little granddaughter? 



No comments:

Post a Comment