Saturday, November 30, 2019

Thanksgiving

I love everything about Thanksgiving! 
Setting the table with the the china my Daddy brought back from England in 1953 (the year I was born)and the handpainted dishes that my Great-great Aunt Blanche painted in 1921 for her brother, my great-grandfather S E Webster . 

Pies - this year cherry and  pumpkin
Homemade rolls that I didn't make myself - thanks John.  I think your rolls are a new Thanksgiving tradition!
And of course, sitting down at the table with some of the people I love the most. 
We missed Scott who had dinner with friends in Portland and Mark & Mary and their little guys who were celebrating with Mark's family. 
If I were to ask Bella her favorite things from dinner, I know what she'd say - Sparkling Cider and Whipped Cream!

 Seriously, don't you wish you could eat your pumpkin pie like this!

It was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment