Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Fall Fun

 Jackson enjoyed a fun afternoon at a local pumpkin patch.  

Of course, he would love driving a big truck!  I think he might need to grow a bit!  He is definitely Daddy's boy with his love of trucks, tractors and anything that you can steer!

I sure love that cheesy grin!
Pumpkins and an old truck!  The stuff of dreams for Jackson. 
Isabella finished another season of soccer.  These two twin boys are her buddies.  They both think that they should marry her!

I taught her how to play 'Go Fish'.
We played 8 games.  I won 1, we tied twice and she won 5.  When I called her the 'Champion of the World' she immediately respond, "And you are the Loser of the World!"  She didn't say it in a mean way, just as a statement of fact.  I am pretty sure that she got this competitive spirit from our side of the family.
Also we were able to celebrate George's 70th birthday with John and family at our favorite ice cream store!
Fall is my favorite time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment