Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Isabella is 6!

Six years ago on October 21, 2015, this little angel came into our lives!  She is the epitome of JOY. Her kindergarten teacher told Johnny and Monica that she was a delight.  I couldn't agree more!

Her birthday party was perfect with 6 giggly little girls
A fairy cake 
The fanciest candle that I've ever seen
And a new scooter....
Her great aunts and uncles and grandparents were there too, but I didn't get a photo of us all.

George's sister, Karen has a special relationship with Monica since she speaks Spanish fluently.  They talk frequently on the phone.  Monica goes to her for medical advice.  I love Karen for loving this daughter-in-law of ours so much and investing so much time in their relationship.  She spent an afternoon with Monica and Isabella while in Boise. 
I am so happy that we all got to help our darling Isabella celebrate her 6th birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment