Saturday, January 8, 2022

A Sweet Christmas

 My dreams of making and decorating cookies and gingerbread houses did come true.  And the experiences were among my 'perfect' moments of Christmas! 

Jackson was my helper for the baking.

Lots of helpers for the decorating....
This may give you some idea of Jackson' favorite part of the process!  Isabella is an old pro now.  I love seeing her concentration.
And this photo confirms what Jackson enjoyed the most..
Over the last years Monica has become an amazing cookie decorator.  I love how she adapts to our holiday traditions.
She also excelled at Gingerbread house decorating!
Jackson was intent on making an elaborate roof top.
Isabella's concentration made for a really darling house.
I love the different colors and styles.
And I love each of these imaginative designers!
Can't forget George when I talk about our 'sweet Christmas'....and not just because he is my sweetie!  He is our chocolate fountain expert.  So yummy when angel food cake or bananas or strawberries or nutter butter cookies, or marshmallows....or our new favorite,  the traditional Lewis family candy cane cookie, are dipped in that rich goodness! 
Delicious and fun!

This post should explain why this is the cup I need to start off the New Year!














No comments:

Post a Comment