Sunday, January 9, 2022

A White Christmas

Well truthfully we didn't have a white Christmas but we had a white week after Christmas!  Even in my old age I just LOVE the snow but I do admit to  being more cautious as I walk on the snowy sidewalks.

Last year Mary said that Jackson was scared of the snow.  This year he overcame that fear and loved it like I do.  

Snowball fights were fun but with very specific rules.  #1 He could throw at anybody #2 Nobody could throw at him. #3 He could direct us as to exactly who we could hit....usually Mommy!  The boy is a bit bossy!  Runs in our family!

Jackson didn't shy away from all the work that a snow entails. 

From supervising Isabella filling the bird feeders so the 'birdies wouldn't be hungry'... 
To cleaning off Uncle Matt's car....
And helping Grandma shovel.....he participated in it all!
And even shoveled by himself.


I can say that he is definitely a snow loving boy now!
And our Bella is a snow princess. Her mantra like mine is, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!









No comments:

Post a Comment