Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Blog

I love blogs. I follow a lot of them faithfully. Most are done by children of my friends who have sweet little kids who say amazing things. My baby is 21 and while I think my young adult children are cute & pretty entertaining, I'm not sure that most people would! I'm not living in some exotic place. I don't do wonderful crafts to share with the world. So I never thought I should do a blog. Then a couple of days ago I got a very strong and definite impression that I needed to start a blog. I don't know why. Maybe it is for my Mother who lives in Arkansas and likes to know what is going on with us. I don't know the reason but I'm trying to be obedient so here goes....if you want to you can share some of the moments of my life!

2 comments:

  1. yea! so glad you're using your tech-savvy skills:) it will be fun to catch up! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marilyn!
    Great, I will check your blog every so often too. Right now, there isn't much to tell out of BCN. As you remember this is the gloomy season: grey skies, cold, every so often some drops of rain, but not enough ... ha, and our Ashanti hates rain! The other day I ended up in one of the typical Spanish downpours with her ... oh boy, I almost had to carry her home ... but heck, I'm no longer fit enough to carry 30 kg up the hill from the village.
    Love Brigitta-Barcelona

    ReplyDelete