Wednesday, July 15, 2009

George & I can still stay up late!

George and I didn't get home until 3:30 this morning! No we weren't bar hopping or at the emergency room! George, Scott and I went to see "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" at 12:05 a.m. Scott said that George and I were the oldest people there! I thought it was really fun to see all the people in costume. Maybe next time we'll dress up. Those of you who know the men in my life can guess how likely that will be!

This wasn't my favorite of the Harry Potter movies but I did enjoy it. Scott thought it was too slow and spent too much time on the relationships and romances. That didn't bother me. In fact I quite enjoy that part! Definitely worth seeing! It made me want to read the last book again!

1 comment:

  1. Way cool to see such a long-awaited movie on opening night. You are so hip! (Did I really just say "hip"?!) If this wasn't your favorite HP movie, which one is? (A friend and I saw one of the Jurassic Park movies on opening night. You know how suspenseful those movies are...and then I drove home by myself at 3 am in a thunder storm...totally freaked me out!) Hope you're having a great summer! :)

    ReplyDelete