Saturday, July 25, 2009

Green with envy!

I know you'll all be green with envy when I tell you that I'm not doing any housework or cooking or yard work next week at all! I'm spending the week camping with 28 of my most favorite teenage girls....ages 11 - 17! They are so enthusiastic & full of fun & easy to get along with & obedient, I can hardly wait. We have 7 girls that have never been to Girl's Camp before so that will make it extra exciting! The adult leaders are also some of my favorite people to hang out with so Girl's Camp is going to be WOW.....our theme this year is Women of Worth!

Here we are at last year's camp! Now seriously don't you wish you were going too?

2 comments:

  1. I WISH I was with you!!! I hope you blog all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be with you too!! Can't wait to hear all about this year's camp. Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete