Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family Visitors



Tammy & Richard, George's sister and her husband of 7 months and 4 of the 7 kids came to visit us on their way to Oregon. You may remember that they got married in January. I posted about their wedding at http://bondia2000.blogspot.com/2009/02/15-new-family-members.html

Richard's cousin is one of my favorite people in our ward, my friend Sharlene. Actually he has two cousins in our ward and they are both wonderful women. Small world! You better be nice to everyone because you could be related to them someday!!!!!

So we had a barbeque and swimming at Sharlene's house.

It was wonderful to get to know the kids better. Turns out the boys love soccer like our boys do! And the girls love travel and books and a lot of things I also enjoy. The more I am around them, the more they really feel like 'family'.

No comments:

Post a Comment