Monday, August 3, 2009

Want to have some fun?



Take 28 girls and some leaders. Divide them into teams and have them sit at two tables in front of mystery bags of food.

The rules of this game are simple. The first girl opens her bag and can either eat what is inside or pass the food one time to the person on her right...if that person is willing to eat it! When one girl finishes and swallows, the next girl can open her bag and eat and the game continues. It is a race to see which team eats all their food first. When the last person swallows that team wins!

You can expect some funny faces!

Have plenty of water on hand!

You can learn that some people HATE marshmallows!

Don't panic when you hear your Young Women chanting, "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!!"

Know that winning is VERY important to some people!

In fact win at any cost, even if it means cramming your mouth full of candy!
And you have evidence that some people can't stop laughing no matter what!


You also learn whose mother taught them manners! (Just kidding Kristen, Kellie & Sharlene)

And you might discover just how much rope licorice can fit in one 13 year old girl's mouth!

What a fun game for the first night of camp! I want to play it with adults at my house. Anyone want to come over?

6 comments:

  1. What a great game! I wish you have videos to show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there for the candy game at your house....you know I have a killer sweet tooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy game! I can almost hear the laughter from clear over here!! (If it includes cheetos you can count me in....) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tami, we'll play it our house with Stokes and I'll be sure to have cheetos just for you! If DeGiulios are in town they can come over too! I was lucky at camp, I got to chug a Sprite...that was way easier than gummy worms or sour patch kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chug a sprite? I'd rather eat a bug. To each his own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So for our game at my house I should have cheetos for Tami and a bug for you, Jan!

    ReplyDelete