Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day #29 New Moon

My friend and I drove down to Utah to see "New Moon" at midnight with her adult daughters. The verdict
  • 10 hours in the car with non stop converstion solving all the problems of the world, country, ward and our families, if people would only listen to us - Terrific
  • spending time with Anne's girls and grandchildren - Priceless
  • experiencing the cultural phenomena of seeing women my age in 'Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" shirts....or my personal favorite, a shirt with "OCD - Obsessive Cullen Disorder" - Amazing
  • listening to the squeals and screams as each star appears on the screen - Fun
  • the movie itself - Cheesy, sophomoric, & at times boring!!
  • the best part of the movie - Alice
I'm sure I have offended half of the world...sorry! I want a shirt that says, "Team Mike! Let's hear it for NORMAL!"

Will I see #3 Eclipse? Probably. Will I see it at midnight? Probably not! Harry Potter is worth loosing sleep, The Twilight series, not so much!


2 comments:

  1. Great girl time! Yours is the first review of New Moon I've heard. Still deciding whether or not I'll see it...maybe next summer in the dollar theatre? Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's classic, I love that you drove down to Utah - and I'm glad you came to same conclusions I did about the movie - the people at the theater were much more entertaining than the movie! erin
    ps -and your comment made my day, so,so nice, especially on a feeling ugly day:) thanks!

    ReplyDelete